Experimental, but too hard and boring game for me. Good luck!
If you have performance issues with the web version, try the desktop versions below!
🏴☠️ Welcome aboard 🏴☠️
Thou art sailing the heart of the unstable seas of the Caribbean, host of many ships (and seagulls). Those ships contain valuable cargo that a mighty pirate such as thyself hath to bring back.
Destroy the galleons by shooting them with thy sturdy cannon. But beware!
The sea can be calm, but also twisted and tricky! Aiming is not mere childplay on the windy ocean!
Thy goal is to steal the cargo of 25 galleons.
How to play
Accelerate: D / Right arrow Decelerate: A / Q / Left arrow Shoot: Space / Left click Aim: Mouse
- Hold the shoot button to start loading your cannon; release it to shoot.
- Throw some lead to the seagulls and get a life in return.
- Beware of the storms!
We created absolutely all the assets, and had great fun doing it!
(except for the font which is Convincing Pirate by Walter E Stewart)
A game by the Ludum Darons 👑 team.
- Matthieu Baty - programming
- Nicolas Busser - programming, sound effects
- Antoine Brûlé - art, shaders, UI, programming
- Valérian Coulon - music, programming
- Louis Mouhat - music, programming
Post-jam updates are not gameplay changes but only bugfixes and quality of life improvements. You can find the detailed changelog below.
- v1.0 including bugfixes only (marked with (*) below)
- (*) fix seagull giving 2 lives (for real this time)
- (*) fix sunny weather never coming back
- (*) fix enemy popping on screen
- (*) fix minor music issue
- (*) add arrow keys for acceleration / deceleration
- add randomness for enemy aiming time
- show enemy health bars
- (*) fix seagull giving 2 lives
- minor graphics and sound effects improvements
- make seagull hitbox bigger
- decrease goal from 30 to 25
- reduce chance to get bad weather
- (*) fix deceleration key not working with QWERTY keyboards
- (*) fix cannonball water collision
- add missing rain sound effect
- initial release